Friday, 27 April 2012

Sportsman - Daring Cardmakers

It's Friday! The working week is over and it's time for a Daring Cardmakers dare. This week it comes from Kathy and the theme is Sportsman. I chose 'fisherman' for my card as I was distinctly lacking in my supplies for any sports related cards. I just a Stampin Up stamp and embossed it using clear embossing powder, I used Tim Holtz distress inks over the top and coloured the fish in also using distress inks. The card was finished off creating bubbles using Diamond Glaze.

Tim Holtz distress ink, stamp from Stampin Up.


Muckyfingers said...

Love that Samm :) xx

Kathy said...

Brilliant - what a clever idea. If I knew anyone who was into fishing I'd be asking to pinch this!

Miri said...

What a great idea! I would have never thought of that ... maybe because fishing is as much of a sport to me as playing chess =).
I might take your card as an inspiration for my cousin's birthday card. I love it.

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Fab card Samm - and what a brilliant idea!