Thursday 19 April 2012

Using those punches - Making Tags

It seems there's a lot of tutorials appearing on blogs on how to make additional uses of your punches, so I thought I'd have a look at what punches I had and found another use of the Martha Stewart 'Scallop dot' border punch. It makes a cute little tag for your projects.




Take a strip of paper, here I've used one of Papertrey Ink's stamps.




Line up the paper so that the hole in the punch makes the hole in the top of the tag.




And this is the final result, I like it as a cute little tag.




Supplies:
Printed paper 'Emma's Shoppe' by Crate Paper, stamp from Papertrey Inc, punches from Martha Stewart, square button from Tea House Bridge.


3 comments:

Tara Cardwell said...

brilliant!

Sue said...

clever stuff - great card

I am loving your LO's too you have been busy

Anonymous said...

Brilliant idea, got the punch and going to try that :) xx